Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gwake87

v0.41b

If anyone can give me some fresh input on an issue i'm having, i'd be much obliged. My toon is a cyclone marauder, lv 70. Decent gear and stats. The bot is setup perfectly as far as I can tell, he cleans up any merci area I put him in. The problem is that multiple times every run, my toon will stop attacking a mob and let the single mob, or group attack him for a number of seconds before he moves and starts attacking again. Sometimes he lives, sometimes he dies before he starts working again.

When I check the log, it says it is attacking during those seconds, and I can see the mouse is constantly trained on that mob. But for some reason, my toon wont attack until the mob moves a little bit. If I move my toon while the bot is still running (walk a few feet), it immediately starts attacking and working great again. My two skills used are cyclone (rt-mouse) and leap slam (mid-mouse), and left mouse is movement (walk). Cyclone is 0-15max, priority 9m everything else is default. leapslam is 0-40max, priority 5.

Things i've tried: #1: adjusting the windows active toolbar and the other thing in there suggested (forgot what) to mimic the aero theme (to avert misclicks -- I don't think this is the issue, the cursor is right on the mob). #2: Setting all skills to leapslam or cyclone (thinking maybe it's trying to use an unbound skill slot, hence not attacking) -- this didn't help. #3: Changing graphics settings (in case the bot couldnt tell because of the poor graphics) -- no effect. #4: Tried different zones -- at first I thought it was Docks, now i'm noticing it in every zone.

Is there an issue with leapslam and cyclone? I've heard from Raze that cyclone is tricky sometime, but I don't see how I can chance my settings to be any more accommodating. This issue never happens with my groundslam toon, so I'm guessing it has to be something with these skills but I can't figure out what. It isn't that hes frozen or cursed either.

Please let me know if there is any more information that I can provide, or if i'm missing something.

Thanks!

It stay's stuck when using leap slam as well though. Maybe not as much -- I try running with leapslam only again for a few hours and will report back.

You using windows 8.1 btw?

I'll say it one last time Cyclone is not a good skill for the bot. It's possible to make it work, it would probably work best with CoC builds with discharge. However I dont even like that.

Something has to be wrong at ur end. Please give try other skills and figure out whats going on.

Raze: Windows 7,

and when you say it doesn't like cyclone builds, what exactly does it not do with cyclone? Is it what I am describing, or something different? I appreciate your input that the bot doesn't like cyclone, but I would like to know what exactly the limitations are so that I can decide whether to start over, or if this toon will still at lease be viable. Thanks for your support, and let me know if you have any additional insight!

-G

Edited by gwake87

Update:

I just created a duelist and noticed it's doing it with him now too! He's only level 12 and is using double strike with no other skills. Left mouse is bound to walk, right mouse is double strike. The bot is working fine for 95% of the run, but at times the cursor will be right on an enemy (it's name and health displayed top center of the screen), but it isnt attacking. And when the bot is running, and I take control of the mouse, it immediately moves the cursor back on to the enemy and holds it there. The log says that it is attacking the target, but it isn't using any skill or attack -- my toon is just sitting there. If I take control of the toon while the bot is still on and right click (use double strike) it moves and attacks and the bot then resumes working fine.

If I had to guess, it seems like the bot is trying to use a skill that isn't bound, so the bot is just clicking an unused key.

*** Found out this issue was related to the bot using a skill that was not bound. This was not the case with cyclone though, I guess that is just the bot issue you were talking about Raze. No issues with this toon now. Thanks for your help, and I hope the cyclone issue can be fixed sometime in the future! Thanks again for all of your help!

Edited by gwake87

So, I figured out while cyclone isn't working for me. The issue occurs when the bot attempts to attack an enemy that is behind something (a strongbox, a tree, etc.), or sometimes if an enemy is not on the same level of ground as my character (my character is on the stairs and the enemy is slightly above him not on the stairwell). I noticed that when there are multiple enemies, the bot will attempt to attack the enemy that is obscured by an object, and will unstick either when the enemy comes into direct line of sight, or if the bot switches to another enemy.

A fix for this would be to tell the bot that if it is attacking an enemy, but no attack is happening (not sure if you could do this or not, but I figured i'd throw it out there), to move the character or attack a different enemy. This may be something very difficult to do, I don't know much about scripting. I hope this helps in the future! And thanks again for an awesome piece of software!

Can u post the log when these bugs happen?

Ur input is really nice! Even if alk didnt respond u can be sure he reads it and thinks about it aswell!

My leapslammers have the same issue from time to time. But i didnt really spend a thought on it. I just let them die then oO

Ill ask alk about it later this day. I know hes busy with other stuff (bot related) right now, but mayb he finds some time for us ;)

Actually with the new lockstep he is dying much less. I'll run him tonight if I can fix this loop login issue I'm having and repost.

Edited by gwake87

Sign in to follow this