Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
babosasa

bots sometimes changed skills accidentally by itself, happens in v.30k as well

bot's skills on skill bar sometimes get fked up as the bot sometimes changed skills by itself, this problem has been there for quite a while, hope a fix for next release, thanks for the most annoying cursor fix on item and flask though  =D

Edited by babosasa

I'd like to see this bug happening at least once on my computer before fixing it :P

Anybody else having this bug here ?

Bumping this to ask if someone else encountered this problem because it started happening to me.

For the past 2 days now the bot has been regulary unequiping my left button skill and replacing it by the default attack. I'll try to monitor the bot this week-end to try to see it happen live.

Edited by Noar

Bumping this to ask if someone else encountered this problem because it started happening to me.

For the past 2 days now the bot has been regulary unequiping my left button skill and replacing it by the default attack. I'll try to monitor the bot this week-end to try to see it happen live.

I'm having the same problem.

I assign leap slam skill on the left mouse and after a few hours of botting I do a quick checkup on my bot only to see that the skill has been switch to default attack.

It's doesn't happen on any other skill.

I have not been able to witness the skill switch live, so I do not know what triggers it.

I'm using the latest release .40f

Edited by matt911

I'm having the same problem.

I assign leap slam skill on the left mouse and after a few hours of botting I do a quick checkup on my bot only to see that the skill has been switch to default attack.

It's doesn't happen on any other skill.

I have not been able to witness the skill switch live, so I do not know what triggers it.

I'm using the latest release .40f

+1 here the bot is picking up the weapon and put it back that way Edited by teapa

Sign in to follow this