Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Gurud

[Release] PoE MultiScript 1.0.5+ (AutoFlask & AutoQuit)

Thanks, was trying to get this to work using his post but I couldn't download the correct version of AHK anymore. Looks like the site is down.

Offsets updated for PoE 1.10 Patch

Edit: Remember to Click on the Find Button on the Settings tab, to reset the base address after every PoE Patch.

Edited by Gurud
  • Upvote 1

not using quicksilvers for me :( any1 else can confirm?

Quicksilver doens't work. Other then that, it works fine.

For me it works perfectly!

As far as i understood this happens when using some special items (some uniques)...

As far as i understood this happens when using some special items (some uniques)...

Well Im currently using Perandus Blazon, maybe the 20% increased flask effect is interfiring with the quicksilver flask, will try to test later.

Again, great script, Gurub, must have for every1.

Edited by rodin

Still testing but no progress so far. Thought it was maybe some settings so i deleted my config and used default but still doenst work.

Also i tested it with and without uniques equiped.

But as long the hp and mana pots work, i'm good. :)

For those who QuickSilver Flask is not working, please help me solve this issue.

Download this Cheat Engine Table:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/owcj2cdeotu85gp/Player+Action+ID.CT

And Tell me With Player Action ID your character have when Moving and Not Moving.

Thanks.

00000800 not moving

00000880 moving

thx man for ur work its priceless

Edited by mbxnir

Im having an issue that i never had before. if im attacking and it pops a flask it "disrupts" my attack and i have to click again. and considering i use cyclone with alot of leech its not very nice. any ideas?

Im having an issue that i never had before. if im attacking and it pops a flask it "disrupts" my attack and i have to click again. and considering i use cyclone with alot of leech its not very nice. any ideas?

The game is known to disrupt attack sometimes when on resync, if you are using the "resync every x seconds" option this could be caused more often.

Hey i downloaded this + the one on ownedcore... both gave me a trojan warning....

I can't seem to get my antivirus / spyware to unblock it...

do you have a cheat engine version ??

what antivirus software are you using? i mean which av software wont allow you to whitelist files? ;) and btw there is no trojan within Gurud's code!

what antivirus software are you using? i mean which av software wont allow you to whitelist files? ;) and btw there is no trojan within Gurud's code!

I am using a different antivirus than most people. It's mostly sponsored by people on the internet, as it's free (kinda like exiled-bot but not people from this forum) and works better than a lot of the ones you buy. It's called 360 safeguard. It never passes the initial download and would always block it. I don't know why it picks this up..... is there an ahk script for autoflask we could use instead?

Edited by GameNoob123

The script for the trade chat is definitely not working like you said.

You have joined trade channel 10.
You have joined trade channel 172.
$Blahblahblahh: WTS whatever

It doesnt post in channel 10, but 172.

I did some stupid offer like, wtb 100 alteration orbs for 1 exalt, spammed for like 10 minutes no answer.

great work gurud. Have used your scrip since it was in ownedcore, but only recently I found this thread...

having problem to have the scrip work along autopoe. i tried the suggestion of installing autohotkey and run as administrator, but still it gives error "Failed to obtain moduleBase or moduleSize for PID 1732, scrip will now terminate"

hope you can give some other suggestion on how to make it work. thanks!

Just for your information:

I have decided to share again the source, since i haven't had the time to work on the script,
so whoever want to improve it has the chance.

I'm to busy because of a different PoE related project, work and studies.

Enjoy.

https://github.com/Guruds/PoE_MultiScrip

Edited by immo