Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Gurud

[Release] PoE MultiScript 1.0.5+ (AutoFlask & AutoQuit)

Oh, My, God. This is so awesome! I would of saved quite a few characters from RIPping if I had found this earlier.

EDIT: One thing though, how can I get rid of the DPS calculators window popup? It stays visible for ages

It should go away if you move your mouse 40 pixels, or wait 5 seconds.

How long is "visible for ages"?

It should go away if you move your mouse 40 pixels, or wait 5 seconds.

How long is "visible for ages"?

It stays visible for minutes, doesen't matter how much I move my mouse

EDIT: Thought I'd update, it started working properly eventually. Not sure what was up with it

Edited by MysteryMan

I use this tool for the Auto-Quicksilver feature.

I have found that using the latter causes my bot to pick up an item in his hand instead of selling/stashing it. I believe it is because the script presses a number to use a quickflask at the same moment. This prevents me from farming for multiple hours since I cannot check my bots every 15 minutes.

Does this tool check if you are in town? Or is there a way for it to detect that you are in town so it doesn`t spam the potion's shortcut?

Awesome work by the way :)

- Sicnarf

Script Updated,

Added the option to use QuickSilver Flask When on 20+ Charges.

and Yes it does check if you are in town.

Lots of bug fixes in new release.

Hi! theres no dropdown at autoquit for me anymore. it doesnt chicken, neither. Any suggestions?

Hi, just delete the config.ini file to restore to default.

Or you can go into the confi.ini file and change/delete this line "AutoQuitMethod=1"

Hi, just delete the config.ini file to restore to default.

Or you can go into the confi.ini file and change/delete this line "AutoQuitMethod=1"

*facepalm could have found that out myself. tyvm, that helped it. it was still set on 5 

Update coming?

What do you mean? what update are you waiting for?

The script is working if that's your question just click on "Find" to find the new base.

Just Updated the script, now the quicksilver script is almost perfect.

i added a slider "Only QuickSilver if Moving for X Seconds"

so it won't use quicksilver if you are killing monsters anymore, or using skills, or getting loot.

only if moving.

Hello, first of all, thanks for your amazing work :)

I have a problem with quicksliver flasks. I have a full flask on key 1 and your script set to use it after 1.5 seconds when moving, I've also checked the "20+ charges" option, but the script wont use it. I tried to run in circle at the docks, no enemy was around and I wasn't using skills.

Am I missing something? I'm running it as admin, it works with other flasks and the hotkeys works too.

Thanks for your help :)

Updated the script with a fix for quicksilver, now it should be working.

If still not working for you, tell me with weapon your using and if legendary.

Having a bit of trouble with the script.  It seems like everything works fine except the commands fixed to F1 (oos), F2 (remaining) and F10 (trade chat).  Nothing happens when I press any of those buttons.  All of the other commands including the auto potions work great.  And I've used other scripts in the past for each of those functions without issue.  Any idea on what could be going on?

Anyway to check if the flask has 20%Q? or let me set how much time I want before he pops the second flask, right now the script is ignoring the extra second from quality.

Having a bit of trouble with the script.  It seems like everything works fine except the commands fixed to F1 (oos), F2 (remaining) and F10 (trade chat).  Nothing happens when I press any of those buttons.  All of the other commands including the auto potions work great.  And I've used other scripts in the past for each of those functions without issue.  Any idea on what could be going on?

Unfortunately I have the same problem ((

Not working F1 F2 F3. Nothing happens.

Edited by dims111

To fix "kicking the char out to logging screen" F4 and the chicken options change 0x5a0 to 0x59c in Guru's sourcecode! But this still doesnt fix Flasks...

source

Edited by immo

Here is a version i compiled including the changes posted over at ownedcore!

This version supports almost every feature Guru's original does, so far only the Quicksilver support is missing. Everything else (life/mana flasking & chickening) is working.

I am sure that Guru puts up a fully working version as soon as he can, so long feel free to take "my" version...

• Upvote 1