Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Walt

Common Bot Fixes *PLEASE READ*

Before you make a new post and having  issues with the bot not botting correctly then read this:

• Make sure your game is windowed 800x600 resolution!
  • Make sure you have the correct act & difficulty settings depending on your character. If you're in merciless make sure you have merciless checked.
  • DO NOT bot on windows XP! Use windows 7+.
  • Make sure you're using stand alone client. Steam client does not work. 
  • Make sure you have the latest DirectX installed. 
  • Make sure you are running Path of Exile and Exiled Bot as Administrator!
  • Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package installed 
  • Make sure you always have the latest bot installed. If you bot is stuck at character screen then this is most likely the fix for it. Especially if your bot USE to work.
  • Make sure you have alt key to show items on ground checked so you don't pick up a bunch of crap items
  • If your bot can get to a zone but unable to attack and fight mobs, try assigning your spell to multiple buttons 
  • If you are looting too many whites then turn off 'Always Highlight' by pressing Z. And turn on "Hold Alt to highlight items', which can be found in game  settings.

If you have any fixes please post them and I will add them to the list depending on how helpful they are.

If you have checked all of these things, then you should make a thread.

Edited by Walt
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2013 at 4:12 PM, Walt said:

Before you make a new post and having  issues with the bot not botting correctly then read this:

• Make sure your game is windowed 800x600 resolution!
  • Make sure you have the correct act & difficulty settings depending on your character. If you're in merciless make sure you have merciless checked.
  • DO NOT bot on windows XP! Use windows 7+.
  • Make sure you're using stand alone client. Steam client does not work. 
  • Make sure you have the latest DirectX installed. 
  • Make sure you are running Path of Exile and Exiled Bot as Administrator!
  • Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package installed 
  • Make sure you always have the latest bot installed. If you bot is stuck at character screen then this is most likely the fix for it. Especially if your bot USE to work.
  • Make sure you have alt key to show items on ground checked so you don't pick up a bunch of crap items
  • If your bot can get to a zone but unable to attack and fight mobs, try assigning your spell to multiple buttons 
  • If you are looting too many whites then turn off 'Always Highlight' by pressing Z. And turn on "Hold Alt to highlight items', which can be found in game  settings.

This hasn't been updated in a long time. Mostly, it is still valid. The only thing wrong is that Steam does work now.

ya except you pay monthly and the updates are usually once a month so if path of exile updates (which they seem to once a week) then for 75% of the month you cant use the bot.) considering its a payment plan the updates should be quick. iv only been able to use the bot for 2 days vs the 10 or 11 that iv had it. i understand a few days to fix it and find a new offset or two but 10 days is way to long as thats a 3rd of the time i paid for it. i hope they change the payment plans or update the bot more often. ill get it for one more month and see if maybe it was just this month. perhaps theres personal stuff going on so benifit of the doubt for now.

Edited by Psielle

oh really? did i then make this statement based on outdated information on forums?

I noticed in-game the dx version is not selectable.

thanks for clearing this up SupZerg

1 hour ago, neilldor said:

oh really? did i then make this statement based on outdated information on forums?

I noticed in-game the dx version is not selectable.

thanks for clearing this up SupZerg

Ye, info might be outdated. Dx11 is everywhere now 😀